Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Weeds
My mom told me she'd help me out with the worst thing on my "to do" list which is weeding the flowerbeds. Fortunately for me, the ungardener, I don't have too many flower beds. I have several lovely plants and LOTS of mulch. Occasionally the pesky weeds break through my mulch and I have to tackle them. This week I've been cooking and cleaning and taking my kids to the pool during our break. I have not finished my "to do" list or gotten to the weeds. Here's what I expect my mom will be tackling...
Yesterday, I looked around a corner of my house that I rarely see. Much to my shock the weeds have taken over!! Should I tell my mom ahead of time?!?!? Thank goodness she's coming soon!! Honestly, with my gardening skills this could be a ginormous weed or a sunflower plant that kids planted years ago. YIKES!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment