Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Freezer Recipes

From time to time I scour the Internet for healthy freezer recipes. Here's a link to quite a few new recipes to try. My method is to do a big cooking day once every quarter then to do a couple of nights of doubling or tripling a dinner dish to add to my stock. That gives me a couple of nights a week to have a dinner ready from the freezer, throw in a night of spaghetti or tacos, toss some chicken on the grill with veggies, cook one new recipe, a night of left overs... and it's done! About once a month I write out a list of all the meals we have on hand (freezer list, fast list, new recipes to try) and choose my weekly menu from that. My family eats healthy. I save time. Everybody is happy! Enjoy!
http://www.momsbudget.com/freezerrecipes/

No comments: