Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Worst Gift Ever

Minute Clinic's saves Christmas! (I HOPE!!) I woke up early this morning to check on little J's red eye. Sure looked like pink eye to me, even after my home remedy. The dr's office was closed. Off we went to Minute Clinic and didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes. The pharmacy across town had our eye drops ready in about 5 minutes as well. Talk about some quick and cheerful service on Christmas Eve! It was better than I expected. I dreaded telling yesterday's playdate about the unexpected holiday gift though. We missed out on the Christmas Eve services at church, but will be able to see family and friends this weekend. She only has to be on the antibiotics for 24 hours before she's not contagious anymore.

Hopefully there will be stars in our eyes tomorrow morning and not goop! Hopefully little J didn't give her best friend the worst Christmas gift ever!!

Off to make some decaf coffee so I can enjoy a few Christmas cookies now that the kids have gone to bed!!

No comments: