I won a box of Regina's favorites in a give away she did for HER birthday. How cool is that... someone decides to give away fun things in honor of her own birthday! (Most others are concerned that their friends remember to send them gifts!) I received my package today! Spring break in a box! The girls and I are already enjoying the items! In honor of Regina, I took pictures of the box of goodies. (Regina's always doing this on her blog and it makes me long of the days of snail mail!!) 
I've already made a little flower for one of the girls. They are considering decorating the flower pots and putting seed bead flowers in them! Regina also included some yummy recipes we look forward to trying. During my breaks from school I try to make freezer meals to stock up for the busy days ahead. I can always use new recipes to try out.
I think this is my favorite item of all. It's a mini calendar. (Sorry for the blurry photo!). I need something fun by my computer and the cheap magnet calendar off some realtor's holiday card will now go into the trash! Thanks, Regina, for making my day!!




1 comment:
Oooh, so jealous! I totally wanted to win this package! Congrats on such a fun prize today! -e
Post a Comment